Correcting colour casts / White balance in Corel Paintshop Pro

Well, it's been almost a month since my last post.
Since this topic is part of what inspired the creation of this blog, I wanted to really dig into it and find a better way of colour correcting my photos. I needed a way that made sense to me and could be applied to any image, not just certain images.

Ever since I bought my first digital camera I've been struggling with the concept of white balance. Now white balance is not rocket science, but getting the colour in a photograph correct can be quite frustrating at times.

White balance in itself is not difficult to understand or correct and I'm not going to go into detail about what it is and how it works. This topic is covered in depth on thousands of sites so my focus here will be about how to do it instead of explaining what it's about.

Read more >>

Comments

  1. Very good blog that I found ever, It's really helpful to me to get Best Wedding Photography and Videography idea Best Candid Wedding Photographer in Patna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hire best wedding photographer in Preet Vihar, Delhi to Capture Your Special Moments. Delhi Films provides all types of photography services at affordable prices in Preet Vihar. You will surely fall in love with our wedding photography.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice and Thanks For Share This Valuable Information Photography ,but here I would like to share the information for those who are in Bangalore and Hire best Photographers at affordable charges can visit ZoopGo.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts